Saturday, August 10, 2019
GWOSM 15 & 16 Plus more SHV quotes out of context
Vogue
Okay, so a few comment sections back I said I wanted to create a codenname for my New Aeterna YA (Which you be technically NA4) idea and I said I'd be okay with calling it Orange Juice, but that's way to long so let's go with Vogue since it's one word from the first chapter. Cool ? Cool !
Dear SHV,
So...I've been doing some re-reads to get ready for some gritty writing (Bright Lines is so hard and emotional as a re-read ) and I saw an A/N that called Sweet Prince a "grand unify vision" for Bright Lines and Arkham Academy...but it sort of feels like Sunshine is that Grand Unifying Vision for the entire Vice Chronicles. Thoughts ?
Chapter 14
I think this was one of my favorite chapters because of the music, I stumbled upon that Kesha song really late in the game and considering the genesis of the song it really fit. This was a chapter I drafted early on that had Sofia surrounded by these female supporters during this really tough time and then Tomas showed up having gone through some stuff, and that informed a lot of the plot I wrote.
Now that the trial is over it's time for Tomas ans Sofia to make some big choices.
Playlist
Chapter 15
+1+ - Waves - Dean Lewis
+2+ - Just The Same - Bruno Major
Chapter 16
+1+ Eet - Regina Specktor
+2+Run to You- Lea Michelle
+3+Beautiful Thing - Grace
GWOSM 15 & 16 Plus more SHV quotes out of context
2019-08-10T19:15:00-07:00
Linda Leigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
