![]() |
Part I of Pretty Little Things has come to an end ! Part two will be a a slight departure from the first one. There will be some third person along with a bit of Clara's first person. We will also be getting to know 11 year-old Rosalie and her Mother's estranged brother, Clarence DeLune, a little better. I'm not sure PLT would have happened if it hadn't been for the comment that suggested this. It's in the . . . drafting phases.Let's dig into part one some more !
Clara and Fierro are Engaged !
![]() |
| Well, 15 but you get it. |
I know what you are thinking
But they've had to time to grow both together and apart. Plus I'm sure JB saw this coming when Clara mentions that performing for ANP was her dream come true.
For Clara she wishes that person had been Fierro which is why she asks him to stay and For Niklas to leave.
Also, this
Also, this
I MISS OTH. I need to get my Blu-Rays
They still have things to figure out, because Clara wants a marriage like
They still have things to figure out, because Clara wants a marriage like
with lots of
That hopefully doesn't end like this
Plus they have Rose so hopefully they can all figure it our together and invite us along for the ride.
.
Chateau Mercier
So, Clara and Fierro's abandoned Chateau (Yep, I'm regretting words with accent real hard.) is based on the real and often times breathtaking abandoned mansions.
That are located all over France. Yes, people really do buy and remodel these things.
Chateau Mercier's exterior is based on the Chateau Vendeurve. For interior inspiration I have my very own Pinterest board.
Also I had to mark Clara's board as private for reasons.
Queen & Country Update
So I lost my second draft of QC and 10K words .. . so that means I'm starting over
So, I'm re-doing 10K and I won't say it's writer's block it's more like
But here is a little preview
In QC AU!Sera is married to a man with a powerful destiny
but the thing is she's not the girl next door type
Because
Evil might be a strong word
But even the most anti of anti-heros has a soft side.
Plus she has a dude best friend
. . .and her husband can actually dance
P.S there was a character named Mason in QC and I had to change it, SHV !
VAULT
I'm once again opening the vault, this time with the drabble I wrote almost 4 years ago that create PLT and the sequel to Bellum that will never be.
REF
So I thought I'd share the ~900 drabble that started this whole little adventure.
Bellum/Lux Aeterna Sequel
So, way back I wanted to write a thriller-type sequel for Bellum/Lux Aeterna , but I couldn't manage to figure it out. It's just not happening. I knew I wanted to explore certain themes like
- Sera and Paris as a couple
- Sera's journey as sexual violence surviour
- Leon and Seraphina's friendship
- Leon's frenime status with Paris
- Leon taking over Helios' organization
























