Litany Lane : Lost In Le Vesient Wrap-Up
This serial was code named Oh Clock. It has been in my drafts for just a few years. I wrote a crossover serial called Vegas YEARS ago. I always Imagined a follow-up with Sofia and Fierro having tea together at a bar. IDK. I think they would be good for each other. I ship it. That's literally the only reason I wrote this.
My garden-inspirations comes from these YouTube videos
https://youtu.be/Ke5IWCr94d4?si=QhrvpJdWMtjlHry55
https://youtu.be/Zc8L_CvVHuU?si=dCM36xfbM_YVAJDk
What's next ?
Yuletide : Past, Present and Future
Happy Christmas ! I have a series of Holiday Litany Lane flash fics to share. These are the result of writing exercises I did to reacquaint myself with the story and characters. It's snapshots of Fierro-DeLune Christmases from the past, present and future. It also sets the scene for some things I hope to explore in LLL. These are shorties. This one is the longest one.
Yuletide : 1953
Playlist 🕯️🎄🤍
These vintage Christmas YT Videos really set the mood. I set it to really low in the background

