Extended Author's Note - Past
While writing this period piece I tweaked the dynamics a bit to fit the time. Generally speaking, men were still seen as being in charge so Ellie is deferential to Fierro. On the flip-side Fierro is a little paternalistic towards her.Adventures In Re-Reading
I've been re-reading to catch up on lore. I LOL'd at this comment because Tabbi predicted the end of PLT II
I also saw this comment from a LONG time ago so 'continuity high five'
My SHV Conspiracy THEORY
SHV, for years I have been trying to find a post where you show how you created all those fake social media images and websites for Years (Take that AI). I could never find it and was convinced I'd made it up when I realized it was posted on your comment/back-up blog, lol That's been driving me wild for years...get it...Years.
。・:*˚:✧。Yuletide Present and Future 。・:*˚:✧。
These two are shorties, but they best evoke what to expect for LLL. I started test writing bits and baubles for LLL and that's how most these came about. I had no idea how anything was going to be released--- so the setting is never formally introduced.
Just a refresh, Present takes place after PLT II. Fierro has been invited to join Dr. Robert Essex--a infamous parapsychologist's-- undergraduate program at Worthington College in England. It's a Philosophy program with a focus on the preternatural.
Fierro travels weekly between Versailles and Worthington so he can still be there for his daughter, but Clara is her primary caregiver.
Rose is 11.5 , Clara is 34 and Fierro is 37. I may have gotten the ages wrong in the past (I had to use Chat to help me). Clara was pregnant from December 2007 - August 2008. Clara's birthday is in April and Fierro's is in February. So, Clara was 23 (Fierro , 26) when Rose was born in August 2008. On Rose's First birthday in 2009 Clara would have been 24 (Fierro, 27)
Link to the Future story is in this chapter


