The Method
I think I may hit a record of post this year. I'm just now realizing that the floodgates might be opening because I've spend a lot of time just word spewing chapters of stuff. It's easy and non-committal.
Now that I've moved to Google docs, I'm constantly looking at all this stuff that can be cleaned up and archived. ..there is a lot to clean. Even stuff I haven't told you about. I may share some passages to show the madness of my method.
I think posting things helps me move forward because I can take the feedback and apply it to what needs to be molded.
Let's Litigate Litany Lane: Lore and Legacies -
L&L leans more into the gothic and paranormal. It's more of a collection of short stories and mid-length serials about Clara, Fierro and Rose.I can't say I have a grand unifying plan. I don't have a there there for this t, just ideas I want our characters to explore. I have about 2-4 flash fics and the goal is to have 5 serials.
We may do a little time jumping. 14 year-old Rose's dark academia story (well it's become Rose and Clara's story. Fierro is there as a side character) hit a groove I was NOT expecting as I tend to struggle with enclosed settings and teenagers. As stated above I had an idea for an opening scene so I started word spewing and hit a stride.
Lost In Le Vesinet Part Two
Sofia Madigan's French excurcion has taken a turn as she finds herself without a phone or much of a plan. Luckily she runs into Clara DeLune, a friendly ex-pat who has invited her to a garden party being thrown by Le Fleur Marche Foundation at the infamous Chateau Mercier. There Sofia meets and bonds with Clara's 12-year old daughter. She also makes acquaintances with Rose' mysterious father. Sofia will soon find that the The beautiful house, enchanting gardens and vivacious family still have their flaws.
Again, this is the playlist I wrote this serial to
LILV Chapter 2 🥀🌹🖤🌙
