Thursday, July 9, 2026

Severance - Lucky 13

 


Simulation ?

I am concerned the world is a simulation. In my previous post SHV asked for a link to Darkness At The Edge Of The World AKA The Place They Called The End of The World.

 In the A/N of that serial I mention I wrote a Veritas story with Clara (which I don't think I did ) but I remember having an idea for a Veritas story with Litany Lane characters. Those ideas are all explored in my version of Survive. I JUST put two and two together.

Severance 12 Recap

The copycat Severance Stalker's latest victim, AJ Henderson, manages to escape and identifies the culprit as the local bar owner Scott Dodson. The police learn that Scott wasn't ready for his summertime fling with Mickie to end and that Mia Felton had been blackmailing him. He refuses to admit why he killed Kim Harbinger.

Scott isn't going down without a fight. He knows that Sera killed the real Severance Stalker and if AJ doesn't recant he's going to make sure Sera goes down for her crime.

 Paris convinces AJ to recant because he wants to save Sera. AJ agrees because he feels he owes Sera for trying to give him a better life. Before he skips town, AJ tells Sera that there is only one way to make sure Scott Dodson never murders again.  

 She has to take him out herself. 

“You didn’t have to protect me.” Sera says.

He stops halfway down the block

“You didn't either.” he says without turning around.

AJ makes it down the block on his own. When he turns the corner he’s gone. Probably forever. Sera sits on the steps.

“Sera–” 

“No. I can’t have any more conversation today”, she looks at the keys in her hands, “I need to figure out how to kill my boss.”

 

Severance 13

I really adore this Twilight Playlist.

Severance 13