Paradox Line
Me : So in Cold Paris doesn't correctly recall his traumatic childhood but Sera, his closest family member, does and keeps it from him
Muse ; This sounds familiar
LiLe : 😅
Shots Shots Shots Paradox Line
I was doing some research for Pink Neon and in the 'college chapters' I wrote this when Paris has his first legal drink
“Ready?” Sera mouthed to me. I nodded and followed her lead, putting the shot glass in my mouth and tilting my head back. I sputtered at the heated rush barreling down my throat.
This is only in there because Sera is a tiny bit inspired by Maxwell and this is how he takes a shot in Sundays
“That is how a man takes a drink,” he said and poured me another one and poured another one for himself. He placed his full glass between his lips and tilted his head back, draining the shot in seconds.
This is also in Bellum II
“I won’t”, she says. She sets the glass between her very full lips and carefully tilts her head back before slowly removing the glass. I try really hard not to concentrate on those lips.
It's other places but I can't remember...
Aria Part 1
This novella got a little long so I split it. We are going to get a glimpse of Human!Aria and Human!Leon's origins.
+1+ San Junipero
+2+ Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson
+3+ Warm Whispers
9 Crimes- Damiel Rice
+4+ - Already Gone - Sleeping At Last
+5+ Morass
The Scientist Coldplay - Corrine Bailey Rae
+7+ Easy On Me Madelyn Bailey
Happiness The Fray
+8+ Rockabye - The Mayries
PINK NEON ARIA
.
