So. . .
Between Hippolyta, Leon, Helios and Paris it seems like everyone wants Seraphina.
Early on Paris is happy and in love with Isobel. He wants to be all
and
but mostly
of course when they break up . . .are on a break. . . Isobel turns down his engagement and goes back to Florida.
Sera on the other hand has bigger problems dealing with Helio's craziness
even though she's really attracted to him

but mostly wants to do this to him
and this
So, a nice guy like Paris is a good change of pace.
Then Paris has to get all
and she's all like
Because while Paris is all like
Sera just wants
. . . so they decide to keep up a physical relationship
and he agree because she's pretty
I know, I know
and how.
Now Sera will be taking down SGI from the inside, while Paris is pretending to placate Helios while keeping his relationship (or lack there of) with Sera a secret. Backgrounds will be explored, Aria and Leon get a bigger part. Needless to say when it comes to part two

When I show you part two
But part two will be awhile, it needs a lot of patch work.
You can expect a lot more action
and by action I mean
I'm just kidding, but what can you really expect ?
Also
No, really this next section is like a hype section for section three. Section three is kind of intense
This is really a different kind of serial for me and I try to have fun with it. It's been kind of crazy and I've made a few mistakes along the way.
Sometimes I go to SV for inspiration and you know her
And if I keep stealing things from Vice she get all
Just kidding
We are chill
But when I read all my random scenes and fragments that are supposed to be Part 2.
Just kidding
We are chill
But when I read all my random scenes and fragments that are supposed to be Part 2.
I mean, seriously
As for the parts I have written and the outline I forced myself to do, it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
So, yes Part II might be awhile. Like a month or two.
Okay, back to the trenches
I may post some JNRR T-DOLL for old times sake. I actually can "see the end" of Bellum and it's a little scary. No new plot bunnies are attacking me.




























I am officially jealous of your gif - useness. And yes, you’ve captured me in GIF form perfectly.
ReplyDeleteYeah ! I've been working on this GIF post for so long. I'd been hoarding for a while.
DeleteThere is a lot of Black Widow in these gifs. I feel like Sera channels her inner Black Widow
ReplyDeleteYes, this is why I used her. It's had finding kiss-ass lady gifs.
DeleteCan't wait for parts 2 and 3 ! Do you imagine they will all be about this length ?
ReplyDelete3 will be longer. I'm aiming for section 2 to be 10 chapters.
Delete
ReplyDeleteLol, which characters are we in the gif about seeing part II ?
You are ElastaGirl.
DeleteOkay, is that Adam Levine in that History Channel gif ? I have so many questions.
ReplyDeleteMe too ? I have no idea.
DeleteI love how Lile’s serials are so dope they need a hype section to hype the next section !
ReplyDeleteI feel like this might be an overhype. Section II has it's moments but I'm realizing it's a bit more chill than the others.
DeleteSee you soon Lile, I want part two, but after this I can’t wait for Part III
ReplyDeleteVery soon.
DeleteYay, I can’t wait for JNRR TDOLL...wait, did we ever finish DSI ?
ReplyDeleteYep, we wrapped it up in one big post.
DeleteCan we just have all Lile serials in gif form ? Want/Need
ReplyDeleteCan I re-use gifs ?
Delete
ReplyDeleteMiranda Kerr is just so gorgeous ! She kind of reminds me of Mila Kunis but with a little more sex appeal.
I never understood Mila Kunis
DeleteHmm, I never got Cillian Murphy until just that gif.
ReplyDeleteI believe this is from the Batman movie no one saw until The Dark Night.
Deletelol
ReplyDelete