Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blah Blah Blah . . . you don't really care do you ?

New Layout

My layout was so dull that I decided to change it to something more sleek.  I can't guarantee this is permanent but it will do for  now.

The Mile High City

A while ago Team Cobalt made a trip out to Denver where Shawna came up with the idea of a Starbucks Panel. I don't know if any of you were there but if so thanks so much for coming. And while a majority of the focus was on Shawna and JB  I remembered someone called me out on making fun of Harlquinn. They also  asked if I would "comment" on any specific novel and seeing as I have a lot more spare time I figured why not ?

No, I won't be purchasing a whole novel but maybe there is something interesting in the Online Reads sections, I'd love to hear suggestions


Pictures

Here is a link that the hotel the  St. Mark Hotel is based on.


Chapter 9/10

Well I think I covered it all in the comments so let's just move along.

Chapter 11

Playlist


+1+ - Chairman's Waltz (Memoirs of A Geshia) - John Williams
+2+ - Time - Bill Porter  ( I know, I know it is live )
+3+  Closer - Joshua Radin 
+4+ Honestly - Carey Brothers  


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Chapter Eleven



25 comments:

  1. Oh, wow I love your new layout ! It is so pretty, This chapter was amazing, I never get tired of Mr. Fierro’s voice. I imagine it's hard to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting that Fierro and Clara think they are battling different issues. They could both be getting taunted by the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome chapter, I was ready to ask the why no Clara’s POV question but you got to it before me. I have to say Cowboy’s Promise looks quite promising and with a protagonist named Holt Perry you can’t go wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you not see Naughty is Nice ? It is xmas themed and it has a dude named Declan Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great chapter but . . . kind of anticlimantic. Clara and Rose seem to have a real love/hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot of time on your hands ? I see the end of DSI in the future ):

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great music, Chairman's Waltz is so pretty ! I am in love with that song now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of music I will always associate Honestly with S&A, it was so weird hearing it in this context.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in Denver,it was really great hearing from you. I love the graphic novel group too, I wish they had done something like what you guys did. You can really tell you all know each other outside of “the office”

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. F ordered water ? Does he not drink anymmore ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The part when he cuts his palm reminds me of LL when he shows Clara she doesn’t bleed in LL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am excited to meet this Mr. Essex,I feel like he could really shed some light on the situations.I hope he isn't just a McGuffin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually think Mr.F is hurting Clara more by talking to her than not talking to her. Then again I think Emile got off easy. How could he lie for all those years ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super random but, Mr. Fierro should so offer to switch rooms with Clara and Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe Rose isn’t just running away from Clara but, to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Clara has a reason to be extremely upset with both of them. Emile is lucky he is such a charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that Cobaltians do q&a’s. Will you ever tell us more about your writing process. I mean how do you come up with this amazing prose and awesome characters !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is there a reason Life Death and Spetcors is in uppercase when Mr. Fierro is talking about Essex’s book ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is is safe to assume Clara hasn’t been really alone since Rosalie was born ? I’m just looking at the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This chapter felt really short and yet the ones before it felt really long. Is their a reason the chapters are single spaced--I feel like at some point they were double spaced.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The new layout is so edgy ! I am in love with the black and hot pink.

    ReplyDelete

  22. @ Shawna - Oh, funny I was going to blog about this

    @ July - I can see this

    @ June - Holt ? Really

    @ Ashlyn - I haven't really looked

    @ Tabbi - with reason (to the anti-climatic)

    @ Nybarista - it is how things go

    @ Quinn - me too, I usually don't like violins

    @ Cherry - I just like the song

    @ sugarcookie - From what I understand they all live together in a brooklyn lofthouse

    @ Topaz - oh, you caught on to that. . . I'll explain

    @ Rei - And how !

    @ hpgirl - We will see how it plays out

    @ Illia - well he never told her he was dead. Bad justification but still

    @ S_lodger - Intereseting thought

    @ Heidi - Oh, hmm

    @ Carleigh - he is

    @ Violeta - I might

    @ Holly - yes, it is supposed to be a chapter in the book. Not super relevant

    @ PrincessA - Yes, but something else is implied

    @ Carter - No, they are all single spaced. I'll check though

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was totally waiting for Peter to make a reappearance. He seems so nice.
    And what about that special Mansfield Townsend introductory blog you talked about ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Rose87 - Me too,I sort of wanted it to be sexy ! I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Cerie - we are working on cutting it down right now it stands at 10k.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think !