Sunday, July 14, 2019

I Have Nothing To Blog About GWOSM 6




Picspirations
I can't remember if I shared my picspiration for Katie and Judson. Katie's is Dove Cameron and Judson's is young Seth Rogen.




Opening The Pinterest Vault
I talked about Blue Water, a post-series Litany Lane story I wanted to write about Clara and her family reuniting and it feels dead in the water.Like I realized it needed a paranormal element and not just about a hot Italian trying to bang Clara..or her mom. Ahem,  In any case I thought I'd share the secret pin board I had. Who knows it may resurrect itself.

https://www.pinterest.com/lindaleighwest/liapri/


There is a giant hole
Like I said GWOSM is completely written from top to bottom, the only issue is there is an awkward hole I have to fill. There is literally a note that say "FILL HOLE" and at first I was like...what ? Other than that it's smooth sailing...hopefully.

Dear SHV,
Did I share this with you ? I know he's blonde but is this how you ever pictured Luce ? To pretty ?







Chapter 5
Sofia and Tomas are settling into Petal Brooke and like with Katie, Judson and their kids. Sofia begins working with her legal team to prepare for the trial while Tomas tries to adjust to the slow pace of Riverside and the even slower tattoo shop. When Sofia begins yo doubt her place here, Tomas tells her a secret from his past. The reminders of his past along with the chronic pan he is fighting causes Toms to make the dangerous decision to take a few extra painkillers.

Chapter 6
After a few weeks of living in Riverside Sofia discovers something that shakes up everything . . .

Chapter 6
Playlist - I did not really have music for this . . .

1. At A Glance - Message to Bears
2. Waking Up - Explosions In The Sky