Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Was what she was going to say



.

What does the blog title mean ?

*Looks @Slodger comment on Chapter 4*

Blogging ?

So, I don't have much to blog about, so I think I'll tell you the top five things you may think you are going to see in American Fairytale but won't.

- No ones family history is entwined with the present

- Just because a character is a delinquent that smokes doesn't make him a Tomas expy . . . does it ?

- Chekhov is rarely, if ever ,seen

What you will see

- It's a seasonal story !

- What's that I hear ? Country, Rap, Pop and R&B.

- Fun supporting characters

One song to sum it all up : We Are Young by FUN ft.Janelle Monet


Picspiration. UH !

Oh, I also found another picspiration for Clara and this singer is actually around the characters age.

Do you recognize 20 year old Cher Lloyd here. She's holding her prefume it's so cute ! I know what my daughter are getting for thier birthday.



 T-DOLL : LL 3 and 4 AKA "I guess this would make Emile the clock since we know the candle was straight."

 

36 comments:

  1. Oh, wow Cheryl Cole is super cute ? Do you have any new picspirations for any of the other characters ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so many memories from when you first posted this ! I really like all the tension build up between Fierro and Clara, I could read it all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Also, you have a Melanie like Julianna’s mother

      Delete
    2. There is also a few other things I take from UL.

      Delete

  3. Yay ! I got a shout out ! I also now realize I should have put irritates in italics to make that joke work. *inserts new 30 Rock joke here*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, what in the world is the link text referring to ? Is that a thing people say ? Oh, are you saying the candle is straight because he has a thing for the sexy french maid/duster….hm, even weirder sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is FiFi !....although I guess she is just a duster because they are all French in the movie.

      Delete
    2. Right. That was probably the most random line in T-DOLL so I wanted to see how it would look out of context. I think I comment with this in chapter 4



      I turned around not expecting him to be standing so close to me, his colorless eyes seemed darker and vacant as usual.

      “They are called history books for a reason”, he said taking his papers and leaving, “get out”, he ordered

      “I’m sorr-“

      “Get out”, He snatched the duster from me and hurled it out the door. He led me out by the arm and drew the doors shut.

      I was going to pay for that.

      Well that’s what you get for making him think of Lucie and how they are never going to be together again ): . Also this is alot like a scene in Beauty and The Beast. I guess this would make Emile the clock since we know the candle was straight

      Weird sentence
      .

      Delete

  5. Aw, you congratulate Shawna on her Golden Leaf...which means it’s right around the time we started “facebook official” dating. We had a great time in the back of that limo. #memories #goodtimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Also, this was back when I was being nice to you because I didn’t really know you and thought you were mad at me for being high at your wedding.

      Delete
  6. There’s A Playground in the Afterlife

    That's totally be the name of a LL book from Kayla’s POV

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blew out his lantern ! Omg, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, did Emile just bed intruder Clara ? Sneaking up in her house and watching her sleep ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I know. I SO didn't catch that the first time

      Delete
  9. So many 50 Shades of Gray Moments. How did we not notice seriously ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...If Mr. Fierro ever said laters baby I’d lose it.

      Delete
    2. If any man said laters baby, I’d lose it.

      Delete
    3. Like is this an inside joke in the books ? Can one really be sexy and say this ?

      Delete
  10. OMG, this book sounds so dirty out of context, I would have never guessed it. What with all the lanterns being blown and punishments being dealt out for money and obedience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "....and with the White Monster staring down at her"
      This sounds like a BAD nickname for a peen.

      Delete

  11. Wait, so does Emile has a boyfriend then ? Like in LL ? Is that who he is going to see ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so I was going to write like an entire 7-9 chapters that had nothing to do with the main plot, and then go back to the main plot to make the story last longer *that's what she said* and make it seem more dynamic like UL.

      It would involve something happening to Emile and this friend. I dropped it and this is just a fragment. So in short. . .sure.

      Delete

  12. SO, I guess being a spectre is a faith worse than death

    ReplyDelete
  13. “where I’m from people value the right to choose.” So, I take it Clara is a democrat ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never thought about this. This wasn't my original intent but I like the way you think.

      Delete
  14. Hmm, I think An American Fairytale is about a family getting back together or something. Maybe they are all rich or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this feeling it's about like a bunch of young teens, doing...something.

      Delete
  15. Lile, would you be willing to show us the picspirations for NAFT ? Like you don't have to give any context or names, but pics ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have just one and that's Alex Meraz !

      Delete

Let me know what you think !