Friday, October 4, 2013

Nightmare : An American Fairytale Update as told in Gifs.

I was inspired by an SH post so here it goes



 When I got inspired by this idea a few months ago


 When I started plotting and outlining it



After I wrote the first chapter and posted about  the idea

When I couldn't get past the 2nd chapter and drifted away



I was okay with it then I realized maybe . . .

 image


When I decided to comeback



How it felt to comeback

Going back N:AF  and realizing how little there was 
image

While re-writing AF and posting T-DOLL


What I'm doing now with it

When I think about posting American Fairytale's first chapters



When I realized there is a forum for AF

When N : AF will be posted

When you find out that I wrote a prequel novella to Litany Lane and there is a LINK


You're Welcome (;
I'm assuming someone is brushing her shoulder off  ?



This Gif. post was so fun I'll do it again.

http://lindaleighlostangels.yolasite.com/eternityisours.php 

Sleeping At Last - Turning Page
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Vegas Sara Barillles


38 comments:

  1. ALERT, ALERT, Lile fans there is more Litany Lane...THIS IS NOT A TEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I’m totally stealing this back, because gifs can only explain what I am going through right now. This post was really funny and the story was beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey ! Gifs are great. I just hope they don't become dated like those sparkly myspace images I used to use in blog post.

      Delete

  3. Ugh, Victor is such a dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, when I first saw the link I thought it said eternity sours and I was like Lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I-- for the life of me-- for the death of me--couldn’t stop watching her.
    THIS LINE IS BOTH POGNIANT AND FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  6. That playlist ! It’s like the perfect playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved this, but one thing I always wonder is if people ever write journals in dialogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they do. p.s Don't tell writers of TV or books this.

      Delete
  8. You know Lile, I think it’s clear which of your male protags is your favorite...the one who you have a HEX code for his eye color !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also the blue eyed one.

      Delete
    2. Okay, this is WHY I did it. His eyes weren't supposed to be blue but I'm re-reading LL and I was like okay. . . I did that . . . well people are going to make a connection, so I picked a specific shade so people wouldn't think I was thinking of THAT shade of blue.

      Delete
    3. What's wrong with THAT shade of blue ?

      Delete
  9. Ooh, we get a little more info on Emilie ! So, he was born in 1976 and he died in what... 2003 ? So, Emile is 32 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emile died in 2005 and he should be 29, if my math is right. I didn't really even work it out when I wrote that.

      Delete
  10. Wow, I can’t believe her grandmother called her a slut, basically. I mean jeez, if Clara still had her V card at 20 she couldn’t have been that “slutty” as a teen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, G-Mom is throwing a fit. At one point she called her a "slut" and "whore" but I didn't think she would use those words. Did LiLe maybe throw in the V-Card comment to make up for a plothole in LL ? Maybe . . .

      Delete
  11. Omg, that second to last gif...are you spying on me or something ?

    ReplyDelete

  12. Kristen Stewart looks really pretty in those gifs !

    I feel like we’ve done tomato surprise with LL before ? Or am I imagining it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. You may be thinking of when a section seemed like third person, but was really first or something to that effect.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I discovered this trope around HOF so I overused the heck out of it.

      Delete
  13. Reading this, I’m like...how could we not see what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wait, I forgot how some of LL went down. So people talked about Fierro’s wife, but no one ever said her name ? No one mentioned she was old and looked like Clara ? Or are all the neighbors new ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people didn't know Lucie's last name and the neighbors and they didn't like Lucie so that's why they don't really talk to Clara. Also no one thinks Clara looks like Lucie except one person.

      Delete

  15. Friends. Toy Story. One Tree Hill. Hunger Games. New Lile novella. This is what perfect looks like.

    ReplyDelete

  16. It’s like crazy to me how much the writing style changes depending on what you are writing. Like Fierro’s first person sounds NOTHING like Tomas !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol, that laptop gif. Who gets that excited around a laptop ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not ready to have GIF conversations yet. I'm so mad someone in the forums stole one of my Gifs

    ReplyDelete

  19. So, I realize we may have to wait for the new thing, but I do have one question about it. Is the Nightmare part now back in ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's called Nightmare : An American Fairytale BECAUSE I couldn't decide between Nightmare or American Fairytale. Not because they are in a series or anything. I suppose it could be Nightmare, An American Fairytale.

      I call it AF for short or sometimes N:AF

      Delete
  20. It was so beautiful ! But, seriously the idea of Fierro and Clara living forever...IDK I mean it blows my mind. How does that work ? I mean that means their daughter will get older than them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does actually, which is the one part of Breaking Dawn that always fascinated me and I thought had endless storytelling possibilities. Poor Renesmee. Imagine going to High School with your parents and you have to deal with your rents being a couple while your dad stops boys from dating you. So. . . yeah

      Delete
    2. Also I plotted my hypothetical pants off to get that plotline to work.

      Delete

Let me know what you think !