Friday, September 20, 2013

The Diary of Linda Leigh - Ready, Set, Go

The Place They Call The End of The World 

pastel girl | TumblrThe image I used for this story came from We Heart It. I was like SHE HAS PINK HAIR just like Minnie. Then I used some google-fu and realized that this photo was shopped. I also found this one but it's also shopped. ):




T-DOLL : Free Spirits 1, 2/3 . . . and 5 ?

To kick off T-DOLL I've decided to start with Free Spirits. Lost Angels is under Cobalt copyright o I can't get the full experience, also it's just to hard for me to comment on the abridged versions.

 I'll admit it was very hard for me to get loose and humorous in my commentary because of how serious some of the topics are. It got easier in S&A because there was just a bit of  Narm and Bowlderization as the story went on. . . and on  . .  and on.

Around chapter 10 of S&A I start to really let loose, because I had no idea what I was doing. SO MANY REGRETS.

I'm skipping section 4 of FS because FS was supposed to be Tomas' story. Sofia's part wasn't really important and it was mostly filler. I could have posted it with a bunch of strike outs but that seemed. . . mean.

I decided to do this in one big chunk but the others will be done in single or double chapters.


I never had any picspirations so I've grabbed some new ones.


Sofia Madeline Madigan Alexander &Tomas Jonas Alexander



I know I originally had Ben Barns but he's just a little to good looking. So Taylor Kitsch will have to do. I think 21 year old Christa Allen is a perfect Sofia

Are you ready to jump back in ?


Past the radar C-word, am I Canadian ? ,  LiLe fess up to having a Goth phase, Tomas' awesome one-liners and things get REAL AKA The Diary of Linda Leigh : Free Spirits 1, 2, 3,5


* Some of the words were turned to ads in the browser which is why some words are randomly underlined. I've tried to format most of them away. JSYK

Extras : Here is a Post-Spirits  Q & A's that sums up the series and some summing it up with some comments.



37 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this ! So many insights and feels. I think it’s great you are opening up a bit about your own personal life. It’s nice.

    Also, you stole my picspiration for Slate in Ivy Boys ! Which reminds me, I totally have an idea for a Slate/Tomas crossover flash fiction...the flashiest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he just has that Bad boy vibe. I wonder if we have the same idea. Therapy session ? Y/Y

      Delete
  2. See I told you I was in this ! He is even a writer ! Ha ! Also, Siobhan sounds a lot like Shawna….just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, where is part IV ? I can’t wait to hear you insights on the laundry room scene in SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IV to me just didn't fit in with what FS was supposed to be, which was Tomas' story. When I went through it I couldn't find anything worth while about it.

      Delete
  4. This is fascinating, it’s like I am in your head. I always though Thomas’s nails were black from ink and drugs and stuff. I took it to mean dirty instead of painted black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes sense. Though I feel like in one version or maybe in my head I had Sof paint his nails. You're probably right

      Delete

  5. OMG, I’m on that comment post you linked to. I feel so special, I’ve been along for the long haul !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, I can’t remember. Is the other thing getting one of these ? Also, why is it called the other thing ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it getting one ? You tell me . . .

      I call it the other thing because when things in FS and S&A pop up that inspired it I annoate it by saying "oh, like that other thing" I'm just not ready to deal with it just yet.

      Delete
  7. Oh, hmm when you replace the modeling with Pr0n it does make helluva lot more sense.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which makes me realize that if Tomas is more Tim Riggins looking this story needs more peen.

      jk,Lile. No, seriously I love your comments...i was laughing and crying.

      Delete
    2. Oh my, i realized I commented on the comment post and I basically said the same thing. Guess I shouldn’t say I was 17 back then.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I do this alot in S&A. I have an idea for something but I can't decide what to do so I just sort of throw something that's kind of what I want out there and then I slap of "super vague terms" over it.

      It gets messy

      Delete
  8. Also, is it weird I want to steal some of these older commenters name. Cause I really want Pages and Wine.

    I never caught the bitch of c-ville thing ! That’s harsh...but I may put it in my back pocket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't tell if you won't !

      Yeah, I thought it was harsh but I was trying to make Tom "too cool for school"

      Delete

  9. I love this (like hearing your real life experiences is amazing), but it kind of seems like you are making fun of the series which I still kind of heart. I mean do you regret any of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heart everything about this serial. If anything I'm sort of glaring at my own mistakes and patting myself on the back at the good things.

      The are only a few things I regret and I make them heavily known.

      #Terry #Modeling #Sofia's Section IV

      Delete
  10. IDGAF, I think I’ve always liked Terry just for that title drop he has. It just fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it ? It doesn't feel . . . forced ? Good to hear.

      Delete

  11. I notice in part two and three after the physical altercation Thomas gives Sofia his cross, does this ever come back up ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm . . . hmmmm. Tom's cross does come up again in S&A and I believe he is wearing it. So, the cross (which should be mentioned more) doesn't get bought up again.

      Delete
  12. Oh ! Hey, does Sofia worrying about the iron being unplugged has to do with foreshadowing the apartment burning down ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I had never been so confused in my entire fucking life." - My new slogan for why I got/stayed married for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christa Allen is gorgous, I remember thinking of Sophia as Ellen Paige back in the day.

    Can we discuss the name Margalise ? How did this come about ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom was a big ER fan and Julianna Margulies was her favorite actress

      Delete
  15. Hmm, not to be naive or anything, but why does using jesus bother you if you are an atheist ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It bothers me because it seems like a sort of "immature" rebelling-oh-so-shocking brand of cursing. It just doesn't seem natural.

      Delete
  16. I need more of these characters ! I don’t care if they are solving crime or something, I’d just love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on it. . . s . . .l. . .o. . .w. . .l. . .y . . .

      Delete

  17. Lile, you so need to do a tattoo post ! Love to hear about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I have ; my mom's name on the back of my neck. a 1/4 sleeve on my arm along with my kid's names. An ever growing vine of flowers that goes across my shoulder across my chest down my stomache and egs and loops back around. And others that are in places I won't tak about

      Delete

Let me know what you think !