Friday, April 22, 2016

In Case You Don't Remeber What Happened Last Chapter


Chapter 8

I said early on that I'd write a chapter in PLT about sex. I thought alot about this when a commenters pointed out that Clara got pregnant her fist time and I wasn't sure how I felt about that, because after Clara becomes a mother her love life is put on hold and sort of goes down hill. I wanted to show that she'd experienced love and passion with Peter off-page at the end of HOF.  Also Clara managed to break a man with eight years of celibacy so . . .



Moving On

It looks like SHV and I have switched places because I'm mostly pantsing PLT. I mean I have some dense ugly drafts, but I miss my shiny outline.

Chapter Nine AKA Clara's Mini Hero's Journey

Recap
Ex-pats Clara DeLune and Fierro are trying to make England their home while balancing their tenuous friendship and unusual daughter. When Rose is diagnosed with cancer, Clara lets Rose move into the countryside with Fierro but Clara soon realizes that Fierro's house is also home to a few Specters who seem to enjoy taunting Rose.

Terrified, Clara brings Rose back to the city,  however Fierro give Clara the ominous message that Rose seems to attract the. . . paranormal.

Rose's health comes first so when a trial drug study opens up in Houston, Texas Clara heads back to the U.S. She starts helping Fierro and Emile with their business but something else is looming in the background

Rose could die a child and she could come back haunt Clara for the rest of her life. So when the enigmatic occultist Robert Essex tells Clara Victor Bordeaux could help prolong Rose's life, Clara jumps at the chance.

Chapter 9
Playlist
+1+ Little Talks - Alexi Blue
+2+ Take Me To Church - PostModern Jukebox
+3+ Ghost - James Vincent Morrow
+4+ Dawn Song - Eliot Ireland