Sunday, March 2, 2014

TDOLL DSI Seven, Eight, Nine give me some wine !


Chapter 9 NAF
I don't have much to say on that chapter. It was one of my favorites from early on. I did imagine some of the events happening in a different order. For me "Go" by Delilah wrote most of that chapter. For you SYTYCD fans it's a song the animators used alot !


New Site
LindaLeigh.Yolasite.com

So I've posted up a lot of TDOLL  DSI and JNRR on my main site and realized it was getting to crowded. With Bellum in the pipeline I decided to branch out.

As you may have noticed I changed the image for Lux Aeterna. I don't think that model looks anything like I picture Paris and it was bothering me.


DSI catch up
 
Okay, so I'll make this quick
Pink = Recent comment
Fierro=Not deadsies
Clara=preggos.
Rose=creepy child Victor wants to kill. For reason we don't know
Clara + Rose = Go to hiding on the run in Europe
Fierro + Lucie following him around killing people = Fierro goes in search to find someone to rid him of Lucie (Robert Essex)

LiLe + Needing characters to do things = Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Bulk + Funny annotations = T-DOLL

Chapter 7 + Wine + Italian Sausage = hashtag jokes

Chapter 8/9 = Irish Countryside

28 comments:

  1. I am still in love with that Go song and the outfit the girl is wearing is such an April outfit. And now I’ve fallen down the SYTYCD rabbit hole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've held on to that picture for so long, I mean the woods and nature setting really made it for me. I hate that guy's hat though . . .

      Delete
  2. I would have had made respect if you could have made a hot italian sausage joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like for every country song in NAF there is an awesome female hip hop song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hmm that American Fairytale cover so makes sense now. How did we not guess !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, even the blog intro to this post was hilarious.After reading this I have to say if I needed to put the LL stories in order of top fav to fav it wold be: LL, DSI, JNRR, HOF

    ReplyDelete

  6. All of this brings up the question of why Claras ghostparents would become specters and agree to help Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They agreed to become Specters because they wanted to haunt their old restaurant. They agree to help Victor because he threatens them. That's pretty much how Victor gets anyone to do anything.

      Delete
  7. Lol, is calling something with it’s head chopped off really referred to as french style ? Because if so, that’s a thing I’d like to start doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever I see that film The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, I think of Fierro in the Ashram.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You would delete the lovey dovey people

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say Lile I kind of disagree with the whole India thing, it’s one of my favorite parts and it’s written so lovely it’s like I’m there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit the writing on that chapter is really immersive, it was so easy to write I think it did it in one or to drafts. I really liked the stream of conscious feel. However it doesn't leave much room for TDOLL fodder so I cut it.

      Delete
  11. I thought the logic joke was a reference to how you have to stretch logic to make the ending of DSI fit.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I really like this line even though it is super sad:

    No matter how hard she tried she would never be able to feel anything human again.

    Happiness, least of all.


    ReplyDelete


  13. I can just imagine Peter’s Guide To Dating Single Moms

    1. Be a single hot italian prince
    2. See step 1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everytime a S&A mention comes up all I can think of is how much I so want more Tomfia in all it’s angsty goodness.

    ReplyDelete

  15. You guys are so douchey. Just go to a club or something. You’re hot young blooded Italians let's get WILD.

    I cackled...but I also think Lile isn’t kidding about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I do find Clara to be a bit overtly "upper crust" at times. She sort of prides herself on how much smarter and classier she is.

      A part of me did wish they would have gone and done something really crazy and fun.

      Delete
  16. I try to be funny, you are lucky you have a SO you is funny to help you out.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think !