![]() |
| Random. I'm just using random photos now. |
Music-ology ?
Suppermassive Black Hole by Muse is of course featured in Twilight when The Cullens Play Baseball ! Best scene in the film.
Parts of chapter 7 were written first and orginally I didn't "know" Clara was going to be left at the altar and I wanted to use the song She Is The Sunlight. The lyrics were prefect.
If all the flowers faded away
And if all the storm clouds decided to stay
Then you would find me
Each hour the same
She is tomorrow
And I am today
Instead I used this song in chapter 2.
Picspirations
I though it would be nice if Clara wore a vintage non-flashy wedding dress and I really like this one.
I started posting this story before I had the entire plot flushed out and I never really planned for their to be a wedding, but after seeing this photo on Tumblr I just became inspired.
Um, I wish I had more to say but I don't. . . so we'll just mozy on to chapter 8. Yes this chapter is short but it compensates for the next chapter which is a shockingly 6,000 words.
I started a new playlist because the old one was getting a little out of order.
Chapter 8
+1+ - Be Somebody - Kings of Leon (The drums !)
+2+ Lady Labyrinth - Ludvico Einaudi
Chapter 8






Pretty cupcake is pretty ! Knowing me I'd eat the damn ring !
ReplyDeleteI can actually imagine women doing that.
DeleteAw, Lile you pick the pretties wedding dresses. That dress is to cute. Thinking of getting married again ?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, maybe.
DeleteGood Luck. I can introduce you to some of the guys in my Acrotomophilia club.
DeleteThat is so mean
DeleteIt’s down right eerie how you find songs that sound like they were written just for your serials. I remember the days when one chapter of UL would be 10,000 words long. That got nipped in the bud real fast . .
ReplyDeleteMe too ! How did you do it ? I was always in such amazement.
DeleteI love the baseball scene! It tells you so much about the characters like how Emmett is all competitive, Jasper is a little more casual and gentlemanly, Alice is elegant and Carlise . . well, he wears a neck scarf to play baseball like a sir.
ReplyDeleteI guess Vampires get chilly.
Deleteooh, the sexual tension. How do you write that ? It's so awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou haven't seen anything yet.
DeleteSh*t is going down at the Delune family Thanksgiving !
ReplyDeleteThat Thanksgiving scene is a Tyler Perry movie waiting to happen. . .
Gurl !
DeleteIt’s weird, I had some idea CAL was a acronym, but I always assumed it was a he. Not one of her sisters.
ReplyDeleteKind of like a Red herring
DeleteOkay, I think Ella did it. She would have been the last one to see him
ReplyDeleteoh, I have the same name as a character. Yay !
DeleteNope, the cab driver. It has to be. He would have been the last one to see him.
DeleteThis was way to short ! We need 2 6,00 words chapters after this. F5 F5 F5
ReplyDeleteYou find the best Tumblr images ! Although it sucks Clara gets duped out of 2 weddings and all her fiances are (or were at one point) dead.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, whoa. I just thought of something . . . Fierro died so technically he is a zombie.
DeleteWell, he does like Clara for her brains . . .
DeleteI knew someone would eventually say this. Also Clara sort of ruined her first wedding. I guess now she knows how Peter felt.
DeleteWhy would Clara want to be associated with her screwed up family. Why not changer her name last name to Fierro ? Or her mother’s maiden name.
ReplyDeleteFollow up, What is Emile’s last name ? Will we ever find out ? THAT is the biggest mistake.
DeleteI dobut she would change her last name becuase at one point her grandmother was Mrs. Fierro. I could see her using her Mother's name (like Rosalie does) but then her name wouldn't look like Clair DeLune
Delete@ Carleigh - Who said Emile's last name wasn't Emile ?
For a second I thought you were using that Daugtry song. I was like, that’s an odd choice.
ReplyDeleteOh, that song. What is that song called ?
DeleteI need more ! This story is so addicting. I keep re-reading looking for layers.
ReplyDeleteWYSIWYG
DeleteIt’s not really a good sign how much Fierro like to humilitate Clara. I mean yes he saved her from the “hapless charade” but, at what costs ?
ReplyDeleteI think his reasons were also a little bit selfish.
DeleteIDK what it is, I mean Fierro is a jerk and seems kind of cold but I find him kind of attractive
ReplyDeleteI know. This is a bad thing to be promoting right ? In the words of Meryl Streep "But, you know whatever"
DeleteWhy did Clarice adopt ? Was she barren ?
ReplyDeleteShe and her husband just couldn't have kids. Inverse Fertility trope !
DeleteColin didn’t say a single thing at that dinner table. I think he is up to something.
ReplyDeleteHe is the quiet type
DeleteIt seems like Mr. Delune and Derek set up a fight at the table. Aren’t wills supposed to be done more under the radar.
ReplyDeleteGood point
DeleteMr. Delune is really scary as a character. I think it’s because I’m sure rich people like him exist. I just get all anxious when he is in a scene.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure not all rich people are mean. My Step-Father used to be rich and he was pretty nice. The people at his country club however . . .
DeleteThey need to get rid of Det. Rainer and send in Lily Rush and Olivia Benson. They would have solved the case and bought new leather, jean, boot combinations by now.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm sure Olivia would have taken in Rosalie by now and Stabler would have beaten up all the male characters.
DeleteI don't think Lil really solves crimes. They just kind of "come out"
Did we ever learn where Colin came from ? I mean what is his story ?
ReplyDeleteHe was way back in chapter one. He owns a software company and is kind of a quiet-nerd type. He doesn't really like or trust Clara
DeleteI’d like to see more of the Clarence/Clara relationship. It must be hard for her to deal with him knowing what she knows about how differently her father treated him from Rose.
ReplyDeleteWait, where is Rose ?
DeleteShe's with Joy. They are Christmas Shopping in Cape Cod.
DeleteThe Cape Cod part isn't in the story, I just know that.
DeleteI think what makes what Fierro did a dick move is how he didn’t tell Clara he wasn’t coming. It’s not like it was a last minute decision. They could have not shown up together. I’m sorry, but Mr.F is an asshole for that one.
ReplyDeleteDid anyone catch that Emile also knew ? Anyone going to throw some shade his way ?
DeleteI guess the question is, is Mr. Fierro abusive ? I mean it is a pattern in the family.
ReplyDeleteSee, I think alcoholism is more of a pattern in this family.
Delete@ Marleigh - I wondered that alot while I was writing this. Abuse is in Clara's family. . . not his, but this brings up so many things.
DeleteIt was way to short. The blog post and the chapter. We need more !
ReplyDeleteI’m starting to think Fierro didn’t do it. I mean why go through all this trouble if he did do it. Why marry her ?
ReplyDeleteOkay, so we can scratch of Fierro but we still have 8 left.
DeleteWe’ll you have to look at motive and means. Clarice and Colin have means. They had access to the flowers that Clara recieved.
DeleteYeah, but Claudia has the motive . . .
DeleteNu-uh. She needs Mr. Delune alive to sort out the issue of the will. She wouldn’t kill him,
DeleteOMG you guys, listen up. Clair has the motive, she doesn’t want to get divorced. Maybe she got pushed over the edge. Clarice and Colin stayed with her after dinner. They got her the flowers and she did it.
DeleteStill, Clara knows something . . .
DeleteAarrggghhhh see what you have done to us Lile ?
ReplyDeleteThat chapter was way to short. I checked it only 3,102 words ! And now we have motives ? Oh, Lile you are such a tease !
ReplyDeleteI've been telling people that for years . . .
DeleteIs that so . . .
Delete