Saturday, April 2, 2011

Now with more pictures and less text ?

* The post font was bothering me. 

 Je' Ne Regrette Rien : Chapter 3

Chapter three was pretty straight foward I know it may have raised a few more questions but it is a mystery. I'm really hoping to have more Emile in this story because he is a character I really like.

Also I hit an unexpected stride with JNRR but I promise to take a post to catch up with Tomas and Sofia.





Chapter 4

Pictures

Yes as the title indicates I will try to place more pictures into this story. I've always felt that the story didn't have the right tone for pictures but I found some I liked. I wish I had more to blog about.

Clara is in England but everyone seems to be hiding something.. .even Rosalie, Mr. Fierro's moving back to New York and if Oleanders killed Martin that must mean. . .

Playlist

This chapter doesn't really have a playlist but I decided to throw in some Einaudi because his music worked so well in Desert Sand Iris.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Chapter FOUR

33 comments:

  1. I love that music, I am going to have to use some in Encounters.
    BTW, hon you have got to teach me how to use Tumblr. You find the most amazing items. Giveme a hint of your fave tumblr-r

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^

    Hey so is Tumlr a knock off of Flickr. I hope we aren’t coming into a world where e’s are no longer necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is on of those Arson murder Jaywalking tropes but, why s Rosalie eating a cupacke in
    the early morning ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does Rose get in trouble for crying ? Who would punish her ? Also, I would love to teach my kids not to cry . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emile seems to be the expert in everything. She asks his opinion on legal matters,her children--he is like the best friend ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^
    If Emile can do everything, can he fix that phone ?No ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG is that “yellow mouse” a Pikachu ??? How dare she call it a mouse !

    --lol, made that comment before I read the A/N.

    I love Flaaffy from the new game, tbh !

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason seems really like, badass to me and I love her to death. I never did before but, now I can’t get enough. She is so anti-Sofia a little

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the ring Fierro is wearing have anything to do with anything ????

    ReplyDelete
  10. .

    At first I thought Joy was a side character but, now I thik she is more of a main character. Did she have a picspiration, I imagine her looking like Julia Stiles of blonde Drew Barrymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a good mystery. It feel like an episode of Cold Case. I totally needed more Juliet though. She is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are all the endings going to be cliffhangers ? I hate those.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally think Mr.Fierro is being a jerk to Clara. He is totally shacking up with Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. IDK I think Fierro and Joy are keepig a secret for a reason. They may be protecting Clara or smoething.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new font. Are you going to change the layout at all ? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, the pictures are so pretty ! We need more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wait, do Emile’s parents live in NY ? What are the chances Emile, Fierro and Clara are all from NY and end up in LL together ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. “I’m sure it is”, Emile said suggestively through his coffee

    I love that description I can totally see it !

    ReplyDelete
  19. If Fierro doesn’t want this person to call him,why does he have the phone ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. People have to carry it on strings so it doesn’t get hurt.”

    Awww, that is so cute that she said that. I can’t even.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it weird I can’t imagine being mad at someone names Joy ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wonder how Fierro and Clara label each other. I mean they use to kiss and have sex so are they technically each other’s ex ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. ^^
    Well, if Lucie and Fierro were married they are stepgrandfather/child . . .

    ReplyDelete
  24. “Women are cruel and unpredictable in that nature” - oh no he didn’t ! lol, the fememist in me loves that part.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So, if this is a mystery are their clues ? Is the dollhouse, Fierro’s ring, the stuffed animals or something in this a clue ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, I just noticed that Tumblr was your Tumblr. Just what we need !

    ReplyDelete
  27. These chapters feel really short, we need a double chapter post !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweetie, I hope you make your tumblr look all pretty like your blog
    -- JCK

    I think it's cute how some of your family life creeps into the story. (Who's that pokemon !,lol)
    -- WXF

    ReplyDelete
  29. The music fit pretty good. Actually I kept the playlist on and all the songs still fit the story. I really love the she is the sunlight song !

    ReplyDelete
  30. For a second there I thought Clara was going to find her family dead or something. SO, is Clarence in protective services then ?

    ReplyDelete

  31. Now I realize the font change chanages the comment numbers

    @ Shawna - Hmm, let me think. But I got the photos on it now off of a real estate website

    @ (e)Rik - lol

    @ Harper - I don''t know what that means. It's insteresting you mention the cupcake thing for something entirely unrelated to the plot

    @ Helen - That was when Martin would *hurt* her

    @ July - He's not an expert just trustworthy.

    @ Rei - Wow, Flaffy ? They are running out of names. It's cute though

    @ Nybarista - I'm assumng you mean Clara and something in chapter 7 will be revealed that might help you figure this out

    @ Hpgirl - Yes and No

    @ Sienna - close, Renne Zellweger

    @ Carleigh - She is you will see more of her next chapter

    @ PrincessA - Yes, but orginally I wanted them all to end with third person but it didn't work out that way

    @ Topaz - funny you mention that

    @ Trish - are they ? are they ? no really I don't know or do I

    @ Cerie - I do want to do a more bright layout

    @ sugarcookie - I know right

    @ Sam_L - okay Emile's parents living in NY was a bit of a cop-out but Mr. Fierro and Clara ending up in LL wasn't supposed to be a coincidence, it was intentional

    @ Heidi - I know, did you get the joke

    @ emilelover - I don't know but maybe so he can call them

    @ Quinn - Hmm, I guess it is

    @ Illia - Lol

    @ Carter - Friends ?

    @ Cherri - Yes, that works

    @ Lana - I couldn't help it, I think he is a bit misogynist.

    @ Holliday - I wouldn't say there are clues but motifs chosen for symbolic reasons that will come in later. There is a clue inthe next chapter !

    @ Shawna - I know I can put up all my inspirations

    @ strawmag - Can do

    @ JaW - I just need to figure out the settings. P.S to bad FAJB-P doesn't work

    @ Marie - Me too ! It's so long though

    @ Emma - I knew someone was going to asks this.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just though it was weird she was eating a desert when it was early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  33. @ Harper - I know I'm just saying the action is important to a certain characterization.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think !